After Hours Care
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because it is our philosophy to be there for patients when they need us. We encourage that non-urgent concerns be discussed during the daytime, as the office is open and we can provide prompt care both in person and over the phone.
In the event of an urgent need after office hours, you may access your physician at home by calling your pediatrician's number. We will promptly return your call and help define a plan for your child’s problem. If necessary, we will meet you at the office or direct you to the appropriate emergency setting. If you have not been called back within 15 minutes, there has been an error in our notification. Please call again.
We realize there are many options for after-hours care; however, we think continuity of care in your primary medical home is always the best choice. We do not support the use of retail-based health clinics. Although convenient, we feel that we provide a much higher quality of service, and the disruption in continuity of care is significant. Please call for advice to see if your child needs to be seen after normal office hours.
- Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital 2200 Children’s Way | Nashville, TN | 37232 | 615-936-1000
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital (Formerly Baptist) 2000 Church Street | Nashville, TN | 37236 | 615-284-5555
- The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial 2220 Patterson Street | Nashville, TN | 37203 | 615-342-1000
- Williamson Medical Center 4321 Carothers Parkway | Franklin, TN | 37067 | 615-435-5000
- TriStar Summit Medical Center 5655 Frist Boulevard | Hermitage, TN | 37076 | 615-316-3000