Heritage Medical Associates accepts most insurance plans. Please provide your current insurance information when you schedule your appointment and bring proof of your insurance to each visit.
If you are a new patient requesting information about insurances we accept, please contact our Patient Liaisons at (629) 255-3584.
Established patients, please contact our Billing Office at (629) 255-3880 prior to your appointment for more detailed information.
Heritage Medical Associates is in-network with the following plans:
- ABS/Smart Health
- Aetna/Aetna VHAN
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- BCBS BlueCard PPO
- Out-of-State BCBS PPO
- Center Care
- Cigna Healthcare / Great West
- First Health
- Health Payors / Healthsmart
- Humana Choice Care
- Multi Plan / PHCS
- NovaNet PPO
- Original Medicare / RailRoad Medicare
- PPO USA-GEHA / USA MCO
- Prime Health Services
- UnitedHealthcare / UMR
And the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Blue Advantage
- Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage (including AARP Medicare Advantage)
- Wellcare PPO Medicare Advantage (Specialists Only)
- Devoted Health Medicare Advantage (Specialists Only)
High Deductible Plans - Including Tennessee Exchange Plans
Patients with High Deductible Insurance Plans, including BlueCross BlueShield Networks P and S, as well as Tennessee exchange plans, whose benefits have been verified and have not met their deductible, will be required to make a payment of no less than $100 towards the services rendered at each non-preventive care visit. If, during the course of a preventive exam, services related to a new or chronic condition are completed, your insurance company may apply a copay to the visit. You will be responsible for this copay and any corresponding charges.
For those seeking federally or state-funded insurance, click below to find out more: