Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans” are Medicare-approved plans from private companies that offer an alternative to Original Medicare. These “bundled” plans include Part A (hospital insurance), Part B (medical insurance), and usually Part D (prescription drug coverage).These plans may have lower out-of-pocket costs than Original Medicare, and some MA Plans offer extra benefits that Original Medicare doesn’t cover - like wellness programs, routine exams, and vision, hearing and dental services.
Heritage Medical Associates is contracted with the following Medicare Advantage Plans for 2022:
- Ascension Complete Medicare Advantage
- BlueCross BlueShield Blue Advantage
- Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Wellcare PPO Medicare Advantage (Specialists Only)
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage (Specialists Only)
For more information, visit www.Medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE to find a plan that is right for you.