Heritage Medical Associates is closely monitoring the latest developments surrounding COVID-19. We are taking numerous precautions to ensure that our clinics remain a safe place for you to receive healthcare and to help limit the spread of COVID-19 within our communities.
Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccines:
Heritage Medical Associates recommends COVID-19 vaccines for our patients who are 6 months of age and older, if eligible. A possible exception may be for those who have recently been infected with COVID-19 or have contraindications.
Find a COVID-19 Vaccine:
Heritage Medical Associates is currently administering the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine to our pediatric patients at our Mt. Juliet North, Green Hills and Westgate Offices:
- Our Mt. Juliet North Office is offering the vaccine to patients who are seen at our Lebanon, Hermitage and Mt. Juliet North Offices.
- Our Green Hills Office is offering the vaccine to patients who are seen at our Green Hills Pediatrics office.
- Our Westgate Office is offering the vaccine to patients who are seen at our Westgate Pediatrics office.
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please call your pediatrician's office.
For all other patients, visit the Tennessee Department of Health website or Vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find COVID-19 vaccination locations near you.
Click here for a list of COVID-19 testing sites near you.
VISITING YOUR DOCTOR'S OFFICE
For the safety of yourself and others, we ask that you follow these guidelines during your visit:
- Face Coverings - Patients and visitors ages 3+ who are experiencing any of the following symptoms must wear a mask at all times while in the office:
- Nasal (head) congestion
- Social Distancing - To avoid unnecessary exposure, please maintain good social distancing (about 6 feet or 2 arms’ length) between yourself and other people whenever possible.
- Limit Visitors – As part of our COVID-19 preparedness efforts, we ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to your visit according to our updated Visitor Guidelines.
- Hand Hygiene - Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You should wash your hands after touching any item or surface that may be frequently touched by other people and before touching your eyes, nose or mouth. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
The Department of Health has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The hotline number is 877-857-2945 and will be available from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m Central daily.
Below are links to additional resources and guidance: