Due to the current COVID-19 surge, we are experiencing an overwhelming volume of sick visits and phone calls to our office. In an effort to reduce call volume and improve our response time, we ask that you refer to the information below prior to calling our office.
Our physicians and staff are working hard to ensure all of our patients receive quality medical care. Thank you for your patience as we all work together to navigate the pandemic.
Heritage Medical Associates
- If a phone call is not emergent, we will return your call within 24-48 hours.
- Please save our office phone number (629-255-2093) in your phone. It often displays as "spam risk" when we are attempting to return your call.
- If we have tested your child for COVID-19, we will call you when results are available (typically within 48-72 hours). If you haven't received a call from us, it means we do not yet have your results.
- Every doctor in our office STRONGLY recommends the COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12 and above unless your doctor has specifically told you not to get it.
- We are not currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine, so we recommend visiting a clinic close to you to receive the vaccine.
- When we begin offering the vaccine, we will communicate the details via email and HeritageMedical.com.
- At this time, we are only offering COVID-19 tests to children with worsening symptoms.
- If your child has a COVID-19 exposure and/or mild symptoms, please visit Vanderbilt One Hundred Oaks (click here) or the Williamson County Ag Center (click here) for testing.
- Vanderbilt One Hundred Oaks does not test children under the age of 2, so we will do everything we can to accommodate those children.
- If you or a family member have been exposed to COVID-19, please refer to the TN Department of Health Quarantine & Isolation Calculator (click here) for next steps.
- We are no longer able to respond to phone calls regarding quarantine and testing time frames; the information provided by the calculator matches the information we would provide.
- Many of our doctors are booked out for 2-3 months and unable to accommodate "short notice" well visits. If you need to reschedule your child's well visit, please be aware that the wait time will likely be longer than usual.