Digestive Disease Endoscopy Center
The gastroenterologists, nurses and staff of Heritage Medical Associates and The Digestive Disease Endoscopy Center provide a full range of consultative inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology and hepatology services as well as the most advanced endoscopic procedures.
Our gastroenterologists are board certified and experts in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions and diseases of the digestive system, including ulcers, gastritis, Barrett’s esophagus, colon polyps and disorders of the liver and pancreas.
Our Physicians provide the following gastroenterology procedures:
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pillcam)
- Upper GI Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)
- Liver Biopsy
- BARRX - Radio Frequency Ablation of Barrett’s Esophagus
Why Choose Us?
- All Physicians are Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- State-Licensed Facility – Medicare Certified
- Fully Accredited by AAAHC Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare
- Nursing Staff with an Average Tenure of 12.3 Years
- State-of-the-Art Endoscopic Equipment and Technology
- Over 6,500 Procedures Performed Annually
- Greater than 95% Patient Satisfaction Rate
- Our Safety Record Consistently Exceeds National Standards
- Significantly More Cost Effective than other Endoscopy Centers in Middle Tennessee
DDEC Virtual Tour
Nashville, TN 37203
Main Phone: 615-324-2156