Heritage Medical Associates takes pride in a whole-patient approach to lifelong care from day one.
Our Primary Care Physicians treat patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors. Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, our physicians provide comprehensive care designed to improve physical wellness, prevent disease, optimize mental health, and promote active, fulfilling lives. From treatment of minor or acute illnesses to the management of more complex and chronic conditions, our physicians work with each patient and their family to understand and meet their individual healthcare goals.
As your healthcare partner, our physicians are glad to be your first call for any non-emergent healthcare need. Because they know you and your medical history, including any medications or chronic conditions, our physicians can help you determine the best course of action and often offer same- or next-day appointments for acute needs.
Our Primary Care services include:
- Annual and sports physicals
- Well-child visits
- Diagnostic imaging
- Laboratory services
- Basic dermatologic procedures
- Suturing for lacerations
- Screening for underlying health problems
- Treatment of acute illnesses or injuries
- Diagnosis of complex problems
- Management of chronic conditions and illnesses (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol)
- Coordination with medical specialists
- Management of hospitalizations
To learn more about Your Medical Home, click here.