Girls on the Run 5K
The Girls on the Run spring season culminates in a 5k. As the race presenting sponsor, Heritage Medical Associates employees and patients will run, cheer and coordinate the event. If you are new to Girls on the Run, that's okay! Click "Get Involved" below for more information about how you can participate in this event.
The 5k starts at 8:00 AM at Titans Stadium Lot R under the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge.
More about Girls on the Run
Girls on the Run is an after school program for elementary and middle school girls in Middle Tennessee. The program uses running to teach girls valuable life lessons that inspire them to be joyful, healthy, confident and:
- Recognize our power and responsibility to be intentional in our decision making
- Embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness
- Express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
- Nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Lead with an open heart and assume positive intent
- Stand up for ourselves and others