HMA is actively working to protect the health of our patients, physicians and staff. As part of our COVID-19 preparedness efforts, effective immediately, the following visitor guidelines are in effect at all HMA locations:
- All visitors will be screened at arrival for symptoms of or potential exposure to COVID-19. Visitors with a fever, new or worse-than-normal cough or shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell, as well as those with potential exposure to COVID-19, will not be allowed into the clinic.
- All visitors will be asked to wear a protective face covering or mask while in the clinic and are encouraged to bring their own.
- Persons not seeking medical treatment with an HMA physician are discouraged from visiting HMA facilities.
- Walk-in patients will not be accepted during this time and will be asked to contact their physician’s office to schedule an appointment.
- Persons serving in a support or caregiver role are encouraged to limit their time in the clinic by waiting outside the facility until the end of the patient’s visit, when feasible.
- Meetings with outside vendors and pharmaceutical representatives should not be scheduled until further notice. Those already scheduled should be canceled.